If your organization distributes information about employment opportunities to job seekers or refers job seekers to employers, and would like to receive job vacancy notices for Plant Broadcasting, please provide the name, mailing address, e-mail address (if applicable), telephone number, fax number and contact person and identify the category or categories of vacancies for which you would like information specified above to the following person at Plant Broadcasting:
114 Kent Rd.
Tifton, GA 31794
P: (229) 382-1340
F: (229) 386-8658
It is the policy of Plant Broadcasting to provide equal employment opportunity to all qualified individuals without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law, in all personnel actions.
2014 ANNUAL EEO PUBLIC FILE REPORT
Plant Broadcasting, LLC
Period covered by this report (“Period”): January 1, 2014 through December 31, 2014. Call signs of stations comprising the reporting Station Employment Unit: WTIF (AM 1340 & FM 99.9), Tifton, GA, WTIF-FM (107.5 FM), Omega, GA and WFFM (105.7 and 100.9 FM), Ashburn, GA.
Plant Broadcasting, LLC (the licensee of WTIF, WTIF-FM and WFFM) has a formal non-discrimination policy stating that "Plant Broadcasting, LLC shall have the policy to provide equal employment opportunity to all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, national origin or sex in all personnel actions including recruitment, evaluation, selection, promotion, compensation, training and termination.
It will also be our policy to promote the realization of equal employment opportunity through a positive, continuing program of specific practices designed to ensure the full realization of equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, national origin or sex.
Number of Employees
- General Manager
- Program Director
- Station Engineer
- Broadcaster/Sales (3)
- Traffic Manager/ Account Receivables
- Production Assistants (2)
Full Time Vacancies for the Period
- Total number of full-time vacancies filled during year: 0
- Total number of interviewees for full time vacancies: 0
- Tifton Gazette
211 Tift Ave
Tifton, GA 31794
Website Job Postings
Local Technical College
- Moultrie Area Tech Institute
800 Veterans Pkwy
Moultrie GA 31768
Department of Labor
- Georgia Department of Labor
310 S Tift Ave
Tifton, GA 31794
Radio On-Air Announcements
Outreach Activities during period
Maintain an internship program at the stations
- Interns are individuals who are willing to commit to a significant amount of time over a defined period to volunteer their services to the stations in exchange for on the job training and experience in radio.
- Number of Interns: 3
Maintain a volunteer program at the stations
- Volunteers are individuals who donate their time and services to the stations in exchange for on the job training and experience, or to help the stations fulfill their mission. Volunteer commitments are both on-going and occasional. Volunteers are not paid.
- Number of volunteers: 7 donated 436 hours per year.
Offer training opportunity to employees to enable them to increase their skills, improve their job performance and/or prepare them for higher-level positions
- Traffic Manager – training with Radio Traffic consultants, ongoing.
- Made tours available for student and community groups to learn about radio and career opportunities in the field.